So I was looking for posts about Homemade lotions and Creams and the search engine here said they couldnt find any. So here I am to offer to you a homemade hand cream that I just think is totally yummy.
Totally Yummy Hand Cream
- 1/4 cup of oils, Mix em up! put some olive oil and Sweet Almond Oil and some Coconut Oil, throw in some shea butter if you want to. Its best to keep with the oils though.
- 1/4 cup of immulsion wax.
- Mix the immulsion wax and oils together in a pyrex measuring cup and heat in the microwave until all the immulsion wax is melted. About 1&1/2 minutes in 30 sec. intervals.
- Add in 24 – 36 drops of essential oils to the oil mixture.
- Place these ingredients into a medium size glass bowl.
- In the glass measuring cup fill to 1&1/4 cup of water and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Pour the water into the oil mixture and stir well with a wire whisk.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and stir again until thick and creamy.
- Whala!!! You have nice Yummy Hand Cream!
- Put into sealable containers and place in a cool dark place for storage. Some people like to put it into the refridgerator. Use your nose, Its up to you.
- Enjoy your Totally Yummy Hand Cream
- I buy all of my herbs, oils, and essential oils from Mountain Rose Herbs. Their products are high quality and extremely inexpensive. Their link is on this page. Give them a try. Until tomorrow….